BOOKS ON WESTLAW IE
Excellent analytical commentary now links to cases, legislation and court rules. Your legal research has never been better, faster or more efficient. The Westlaw IE platform enhances and complements the commentary - giving you better, faster, smarter research that completes the picture.
- Links to cases, legislation and Court Rules.
- Browser-friendly tables of contents, index and tables of legislation and case that saves time when locating content.
- Firm-wide availability possible
- Pop-up footnotes
Banking and Financial Services Law
- Drunken Driving, 1st Edition, by David Staunton
- The Criminal Process, 1st Edition, by Thomas O'Malley
- Sentencing Law and Practice, 3rd edition, by Thomas O'Malley
- Sexual Offences, 2nd Edition, by Thomas O'Malley
- Anti-Money Laundering: Risks, Compliance and Governance, 1st edition, by Michael Ashe, QC, and Paula Reid
- Walsh on Criminal Procedure, 2nd edition, by Dermot P.J. Walsh
- Evidence, 2nd Edition, by Declan McGrath
Legal Practice and Procedure
- Delany and McGrath on Civil Procedure, 4th Edition
- The Commercial Court, 2nd Edition, by Stephen Dowling
- Discovery and Disclosure, 3rd Edition, by William Abrahamson, James Dwyer and Andrew Fitzpatrick
- Enforcement of Judgments, 2nd Edition, by Sam Collins
- Civil Procedure in the Circuit Court, 3rd Edition, by Karl Dowling and Susan Martin
- Civil Procedure in the District Court, 2nd Ed. 2014, by Karl Dowling and Suzanne Mullally
The Law of Damages