BOOKS ON WESTLAW IE
Excellent analytical commentary now links to cases, legislation and court rules. Your legal research has never been better, faster or more efficient. The Westlaw IE platform enhances and complements the commentary - giving you better, faster, smarter research that completes the picture.
- Links to cases, legislation and Court Rules.
- Browser-friendly tables of contents, index and tables of legislation and case that saves time when locating content.
- Firm-wide availability possible
- Pop-up footnotes
Banking and Financial Services Law
- The Criminal Process, 1st Edition, by Thomas O'Malley
- Sentencing Law and Practice, 3rd edition, by Thomas O'Malley
- Sexual Offences, 2nd Edition, by Thomas O'Malley
- Anti-Money Laundering: Risks, Compliance and Governance, 1st edition, by Michael Ashe, QC, and Paula Reid
- Walsh on Criminal Procedure, 2nd edition, by Dermot P.J. Walsh
- Evidence, 2nd Edition, by Declan McGrath
Legal Practice and Procedure
- Civil Procedure in the Superior Courts, 3rd Edition, by Hilary Delany and Declan McGrath
- The Commercial Court, 2nd Edition, by Stephen Dowling
- Discovery and Disclosure, 2nd Edition and 1st supplement, by William Abrahamson, James Dwyer and Andrew Fitzpatrick
- Enforcement of Judgments, 1st Edition, by Sam Collins
- Civil Procedure in the Circuit Court, 2nd Edition, by Karl Dowling and Karen McDonnell
- Civil Procedure in the District Court, 2nd Ed. 2014, by Karl Dowling and Suzanne Mullally
The Law of Damages